This versatile building with wood siding can double as an office space or a mountain cabin. The durable wood siding can fit anywhere and is pressure treated for long-lasting durability and comes with a 4′ or 6′ porch. Use this building to expand your business and save on monthly business space rental fees. If you own a piece of hunting land, this cabin also makes an excellent hunting retreat and a place to display your trophies. The possibilities are endless with this wooden utility cabin.
How Will You Use Your Utility Cabin?
- Tiny Home
- Retreat Cabin
- Hunting Cabin
- Guest House
- Honey Gold stain on treated T1-11 siding (or choose between LP SmartSide siding with numerous color options)
- Metal roof (or shingles)
- Thick-coated galvanized nails
- Metal entry door or short 9-lite
- 5/8” treated plywood floor
- Treated 16” O.C. floor joists
- 4′ or 6′ Porch